Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dear Thumper

I hope you're in there growing like crazy. It's been almost 2 weeks since we've seen you & I'm worried sick. Since yesterday my nausea has gotten substantially better. I don't like it. Please send me a little sign that you're in there & doing great. We love you so much!

I was supposed to come see you Monday, but your daddy has to go out of town for work. I'm still pretty scared of losing you, so I don't want to go to a visit alone. We'll be there to see you on Friday. I hope to see your tiny little heart thumping away super fast & to see you moving around. I'm doing my very best to keep you comfy in there.

Your grandma sent you a little present this week. She must have been working on it already because it got here less than a week after I told her about you. I can't wait to pop this on your little noggin to bring you home in September.



I love you & can't wait to see you on Friday!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. You will be popping that little hat on baby Thumper's head in no time!

    ReplyDelete