Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm avoiding work so....

As I suspected, I'm terrible at this already. I'm a lying liar who lies. I promised to post a full introduction last night, I did not. I had every intention, didn't follow through. I'll do it, I swear.

Instead, I went home, went to the gym, went back home (it was 9pm by this point) & then proceeded to sit on my ass while S cooked dinner for once. He doesn't cook often, it's usually an epic failure when he does, so I like to enjoy it when I can. He made steak & mashed potatoes. It came out pretty good. The mashed potatoes were runny & lumpy, but I was too happy to have a night off to care. Then it was dishes time. In our house, we follow the 'you cook, I'll clean' rule, so it was my turn to wash dishes. It's right about then that I realize that I'd rather have cooked dinner. I walked into the kitchen, looked around & exclaimed, "TIME TO MOVE!" I should have taken a picture. I have no idea how such a mess could have been made making that meal. Not to mention the items that were not put back in the fridge. Still, it was nice to have a meal prepared for me for once.

In other news, today is CD24, 10dpo. I have absolutely no intention of even testing this cycle. Our timing was O-8 which is laughable. Although S read this article so he's decided that his boys could last that long. My LP is 10 days, or at least it was before the loss; so expecting CD 1 in the morning. I'm oddly ok with that. I'm excited & scared to move on to the next cycle. I'm terrified of my surgery, absolutely petrified. I have no idea what they're going to find in there. Becky + The Unknown =/= friends. But there's a world of possibilities on the other side of it. For now, I have to hold on to the excitement & hope that comes from that. Talk to me in 2 weeks, I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune.

I'll leave you with this because it makes me happy.

XO ~ Becky


2 comments: