Friday, January 10, 2014

#4

Is finally frickin in! Beta = 446, doubling time of 42.27hrs. I can't say I feel much sense of relief, but I can say for now I'm still pregnant.



I talked to the NP about taking Met. She said the doc like to take people off it, but she's done a lot of research on it & thinks that there may be something to staying on it. So I'll start that back up tonight, hopefully it's not too late.

Tons of love & thank you's to everyone that's sending me good vibes, love & support. I don't think I could get through this without each of you. (That feels really dramatic, but it's how I feel)




3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! That is a great 4th beta! Still sending lots of good vibes for a H&H 9 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great numbers! I'm so glad that you got to talk to the nurse about staying on the Met. I hope that it helps you feel a little bit better. I don't know what it's like to be in your shoes, but I think it's totally reasonable to feel the way that you do. Just know that we're right here holding on to the hope and happiness for you until get to a good place <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great number! Thinking of you and this sticky little baby of yours!

    ReplyDelete