Monday, January 6, 2014

Beta #2

Just like I remembered from July, waiting for beta results is fucking torture! I went in at 8 for the blood draw. Then I headed to work & did basically nothing all day long. I just couldn't focus. Finally around 3:45, when I hadn't heard from the office, I caved & called them. I got the answering service, they put me through to the office. Beta #2 came in at 104, P4 is 28.12. So we're definitely ahead of last time.

I decided to dig through the chats with S last Summer to find my exact betas from then. I made a chart to compare. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to compare one pregnancy to another; but it makes me feel better. Until I have a healthy ultrasound to look at, I have to do whatever I can to try to calm my PGAL brain.

The comparison:



In slightly less crazy person news; S keeps asking if my betas can indicate if this is a singleton or twin pregnancy. Not knowing is killing him & amusing me :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for this update - and it's a great one! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Those are pretty numbers!!!

    ReplyDelete