Monday, January 13, 2014

Beta #5!

Today's beta came in at 1889, doubling time of 34.57hrs! They want to schedule my first ultrasound on Friday, at 5w5d. There probably won't be much to see in there; most likely just the sac(s) & maybe a tiny dot in it. But it'll confirm how many are in there & that it's in the uterus, not tube. I'm a little bummed because, unless I reschedule for Monday, S will miss it. I'll have to see how he feels about it.

But for now, for the first time, I feel hopeful. This might really be it! I don't want to get too excited, but it's really hard not to.

I still have to go for one more beta on Wednesday because they insist on seeing the number over 2K before the ultrasound, but should be done with those finally at that point.


6 comments:

  1. Woohoo - great number! I'm so glad that you're feeling better too. Good luck on Friday (or Monday)! I'll be thinking of you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We decided to go with the Friday appointment I already have. <3

      Delete
  2. Squee!!!! I've been waiting to hear about this! This is such great news! I've got everything crossed for you for your next beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news to start the week!! I am so freaking happy for you, great numbers!!! I can't wait for your u/s on Friday!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Love you girlie!!! <3

    ReplyDelete